Where Do People Charter Yachts?
The Caribbean, the Mediterranean, and Greece, in particular, are by far the most popular places in the world to charter a luxury yacht. But these aren't the only places to go. Luxury yacht charters will take you to and from the most luxurious and beautiful beaches all over the world and to cities of historical wonder and beauty.
Where can you go? Here's a quick list:
- The Adriatic Sea: that narrow finger or water accessing all of eastern Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzogovina, Montenegro and Albania;
- Alaska: for the hardy luxury yachting enthusiast;
- The Atlantic Ocean: mostly along the coastlines of the south of France, including Antibes, Beaulieu, Villefranche, Cannes, Cogolin, Frejus, Mandelieu La Napoule, Marseille and La Ciotat, Menton, Monaco, Nice, Porquerolles, St. Maxime, St. Raphael, St. Tropez; the coastline of Spain, including Barcelona, Costa Brava, and Malaga.
- Australia's eastern and northern coastlines, site of the Great Barrier Reef.
- The Caribbean: Islands include Antigua, Barbados, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, Rodney Bay, St. Lucia, Trinidad & Tobago.
- The Indian Ocean, including Mauritius and the Seychelles.
- The Mediterranean Sea, including the islands of Gibraltar, Tenerife, Madeira and Porto Santo; Malta, the tiny archipelago situated between Tunisia, Sicily and Alexandria; the islands of Corsic, Sardinia and Sicily. The Balearic Islands of Formentura, Majorca, Menorca and Palma; Greece: Whose popular destination cities include Athens, Kefalonia, Ithaca and Rhodes; the coastal cities of Italy, such as Capri, Ischia, Naples, Palmero, and Rome, and the quantity of islands surrounding Italy, including Sardinia, Sicily and the Aeolian Islands and Sardinia; the historic cities of Turkey and the island of Cyprus.
Want to go somewhere not mentioned here? There's a luxury yacht that will take you wherever you want to go.